Can we restart Summer? - Long Island Photographer | Hello Olivia Photography
And just like that. Summer is over. Labor day has passed. School has started.... it was like a literal blur. Add to that a pregnancy with LOVELY MORNING SICKNESS (and heartburn) and there you have it. A very boring summer indeed for the Dominianni family.
We did a few things.... sadly most of which did not result in photos. I was actually worried I lost my mojo for a few months. I literally COULD NOT pick up my camera to save my life!
Luckily for all of us, as the 2nd trimester started, all the aches, tiredness and constant nausea subsided (but the heartburn sadly remains).
Here’s a look at our summer in a nutshell
With baby Dominianni’s planned arrival in January, Olivia is kind of nervous, kind of excited (Nervousited?) about being a big sister, but also afraid that things will change when the baby arrives.
As a reward for just being an awesome kid and to have so special Mommy/Daughter time, we took a week vacation (just the two of us) to Disney!!!
This trip, we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge with a Savanah view. It was epic and all things amazing… but I took no photos. In my exhausted state, I wasn’t thinking at ALL and thought it would be a good idea to leave the camera home. WTF WAS WRONG WITH ME!!!! :(
Luckily we have a Disney Photopass so I have something to remember that we were there!
My baby turned SEVEN this summer. I know I sound like a broken record, but I can’t believe how big and beautiful this kid is.
An Interview with Olivia on her 7th Birthday
1. Describe yourself. I like to go on the computer to play roblox all day, and love to listen to the music from the greatest showman.
2. What are you thankful for? I’m thankful for nice parents.
3. What makes you happy? To go to parks.
4. What makes you sad or angry? I’m sad when i can’t get a slurpee.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher.
6. What’s important to you? To get my math questions right.
7. What do you love most about yourself? I like that i’m good at reading.
8. What do you love most about your mom? That she takes photos of me.
9. What do you love most about your dad? That he gets me giant slurpees.
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go? Disney world!
11. Who do you admire? Aunt Mary.
12. What do you want to learn more about? English.
13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else? To hold their lunch bag if they are tying their shoes.
14. What are you afraid of? Bears.
15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep? My room.
16. What’s your favorite memory? My first day of preschool.
17. What are you proud of yourself for? When i get my test right.
18. What are you looking forward to? To be a big sister.
19. What do you dream about? My mom and dad and little sister.
20. What else do you want to say? My family is the most awesome in the universe.
We spent Labor Day in Pennsylvania. We love finding excuses to go to the Pocono’s and try to go at least twice (if not three times a year). Its just one of those places that feels like a second home, but better.
So, that’s a visual of our summer 2018! While I spent way more time on the couch than I’d like, it is hard work baking a baby. Now to look forward to fall, pumpkin spice and everything nice!